Wednesday, April 13, 2011

NIKON GEARS FOR SALE

In my previous post i have mentioned that my desire to go for FX has stalled due to unavoidable circumstances which directly affecting my budget on new gears. The closest option for me to be able to get my dream FX is to "lelong" all my current gears to get the required funding for the new purchase. I have even went to Jayone at Armcorp mall to evaluate my gears and as expected the price offered from uncle Jason was not that attractive and did not convience me to trade in directly my stuff with his new item. So i have advertised my gears in photomalaysia and FTZ. Below are the pics of my Nikon gears for sale.


All items are well kept in dry box 
 original receipt proof of purchase still available
 the three musketeers

No comments:

Post a Comment