Wednesday, February 9, 2011

MY PERSPECTIVE

New kids on the block!! Got my new UWA lense Tokina 11-16mm last friday and below are my shots taken using that lense. still learning and trying on how to get the colour balance right with this new lense. 

 klcc CNY nite.....

 tikar serawak
 sekangkang kera.....
menunggu hujan

jongkang jongket



kid's favourite
jalan terus....
roundabout
 menara tinjau@ look out point bkt jelutong...
menuju puncak
panorama bukit jelutong


 rich man place!!!
 akar  
 my neighbourhoud...
 four wheeliess for sale....
 playground infront of my house waktu senja.....
 my exercise gear...bought after my knee mcl operation....
firas
topi tarbush anyone?
dulang & teko aladdin
 view inside new alrawsha restaurant dekat bulatan kpg pandan
pekena lamb maghdud di al rawsha....memang best!!!

2 comments: